Re: [cdt-dev] Building Standard C++ with ant

A workaround is to enter ant as the build command on the
"Project Settings" / "C/C++ Make Project" / Make Builder" - page.

You can do it this way:

	cmd.exe /c ant.bat -f ../buildfile.xml

and the enter your ant target(s) in the "Make build target" fields. Now the compiler output is scanned properly. You need to have the path to "ant.bat" added to the Path environment variable.

When you select "build project" or "rebuild project" the command is executed.

This works on Windows.

Regards
Olav

Dubinsky_Victor@xxxxxxx schrieb:
Hello,

I was wondering if it is possible to compile and link standard C++ with ant
build.xml.

If it possible, would you please tell me how to enable this feature.

If it is not possible, would you please tell me when such feature would
become available. Or maybe there is a workaround.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Victor.