[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [cdt-dev] Building Standard C++ with ant
- From: "Zarges, Olav" <Olav.Zarges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 10:23:14 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: imc Meßsysteme GmbH
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0.6 (Windows/20050716)
A workaround is to enter ant as the build command on the
"Project Settings" / "C/C++ Make Project" / Make Builder" - page.
You can do it this way:
cmd.exe /c ant.bat -f ../buildfile.xml
and the enter your ant target(s) in the "Make build target" fields. Now the compiler output is
scanned properly. You need to have the path to "ant.bat" added to the Path environment variable.
When you select "build project" or "rebuild project" the command is executed.
This works on Windows.
I was wondering if it is possible to compile and link standard C++ with ant
If it possible, would you please tell me how to enable this feature.
If it is not possible, would you please tell me when such feature would
become available. Or maybe there is a workaround.
cdt-dev mailing list