[cdt-dev] External dependencies

I've tried playing around with the findDependencies() method in
the IManagedDependencyGenerator interface (for Calculator
type TYPE_EXTERNAL) and I believe I've found a bug.  If the resource
is hello.c and I return a dependency on resource hello.h, then I get

hello.o: /Hello/hello.h

in subdir.mk.  Note the path /Hello where Hello is the project name.
I assume this path is an error.  If so, I'll submit it as a bug.

Also, if I  provide multiple dependencies, they will be output one
per line, e.g.,

hello.o: /Hello/hello.h
hello.o: /Hello/file2.h

Is this the expected behaviour?