RE: [cdt-dev] Two weeks for documentation?

FYI I browsed through the help and extensibility documents and they look like good starts.

I’m willing to write up a section on the custom wizard stuff for the extensibility document.  I would probably wait until you are more or less done with the doc though in order to avoid conflicts.

Chris Recoskie

Software Designer

IDE Frameworks Group

Texas Instruments, Toronto