From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Daoust
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 2:17 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] CDT 3.0 Closing

You may want to update this defect -- it indicates that this problem occurs in 2.1.1 too.

        - Dave

"Dan Troesser" <troesser_d@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/26/2005 03:09 PM

Please respond to
"CDT General developers list."

"'CDT General developers list.'" <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [cdt-dev] CDT 3.0 Closing

I would agree that 3.0 is not quite as stable as 2.1.1.  The bug that's most noticable for me is 102396.  2.1.1 doesn't have this problem...at least it doesn't for me.  Despite this, I continue to use 3.0.

-Dan