RE: [cdt-dev] Two weeks for documentation?

> If no one else intends to improve the documentation in the 2 weeks following RC3, then don’t plan an RC4 just for me…

8-), I would like to say yes, just for tease.

But we made the proposal because, after RC3 we were planning to go through the Debug docs and the CDT docs too.

Last time, thanks to the Altera folks (Miranda), lots of typos and obsolete actions were caught on time.

But you are right, it may not be necessary to go through the entire 2 weeks.

Concurrently, this is a request to the community to give us feedback on the docs.