[cdt-dev] Project Templates for JUnits

Hey gang,

I've worked out a mechanism for creating projects based on pre-created
project files. Essentially, I create the project by hand using the New
Project wizard and then zip up the results. I then have a utility class
that unzips the project into the workspace and renames it. Check out
ProjectCreator in core.tests for the utility and an example. Also feel
free to extend/change it if you think it needs more functionality.

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, IBM's Technical Lead, Eclipse CDT
Ottawa Lab, IBM Canada, Rational Software Division

Back to the top