Re: [cdt-dev] Project Templates for JUnits

> Hey gang,
>
> I've worked out a mechanism for creating projects based on pre-created
> project files. Essentially, I create the project by hand using the New
> Project wizard and then zip up the results. I then have a utility class

When you say "zip up" do you mean using the "export" wizard or
manually zipping up the directory.
For example, we would like to get going on the JUnit for the Debug
but part of the problem is that we probably need to have different
executables and different settings(Binary Parser).

> that unzips the project into the workspace and renames it. Check out
> ProjectCreator in core.tests for the utility and an example. Also feel
> free to extend/change it if you think it needs more functionality.

Merci bucket.

Back to the top