Re: [cdt-dev] Setting up a CDT project

You should work in Plugin development perspective. There is no singe project for this sort of development, each plugin is a project. More detailed description of these ideas you can find in Eclipse documentation.

Mike LeBlanc wrote:

Would someone please tell me how to set up an Eclipse project to make experimental changes to CDT? I tried creating a new Java project and importing "External Plugins and Fragments". It left me with a fully populated project, but everything is read-only.

I have installed Eclipse 3.0RC3 with org.eclipse.cdt.sdk-2.0-linux.gtk.x86.zip. Thanks.

Mike