[cdt-dev] ISV Docs now in HEAD

Hey gang,

While waiting for the branch, I started putting together the
infrastructure for ISV docs. This is now checked into HEAD.

Please take a look and provide any feedback. Of course the next step will
be filling in content. At the least, I'd like to add in the "real" public
packages to the generated javadoc. Let me know which ones you'd like to
see added.

Doug Schaefer, IBM's Technical Lead, Eclipse CDT
Ottawa Lab, IBM Canada, Rational Software Division

Back to the top