Re: [cdt-dev] 2.1 Update

Thanks, Alain,

I'll take care of compiling AIX and HP-UX, as well as the ppc version of
Linux.

I use MinGW on Windows. This is a version of the gcc that builds directly
against the Windows API. Most importantly, I don't worry any issues
associated with building against the GPLed cygwin dlls (note: I am not
giving legal advice here :). You can get it at www.mingw.org.

Doug Schaefer, IBM's Technical Lead, Eclipse CDT
Ottawa Lab, IBM Canada, Rational Software Division

"Alain Magloire" <alain@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
11/17/2004 01:22 PM
Please respond to
cdt-dev

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [cdt-dev] 2.1 Update

> D'oh. This is pretty ugly, but inevitable I guess.

Sigh ... It is ugly,
We've updated, Win32, Linux, and Solaris.

Now for Win32, the only thing I have here is Window-XP (VS++ .NET).
Not sure if that can be a conflict for folks, we are trying to
get something else then .NET.
If somebody can recompile libspawner.dll with something else the .NET
let me know.

> We have AIX, Linux PPC (mighty fine IBM platforms :), as well as HP-UX.
> might be able to get my Mac (currently running Linux) back running
MacOSX
> to cover that one. That leaves Linux on IA64 that Intel contributed.

I'll update the code AIX and HP-UX later today, but can not compile them.
We'll get the QnX fragment updated later.