Re: [cdt-dev] 2.1 Update

> D'oh. This is pretty ugly, but inevitable I guess.

Sigh ... It is ugly,
We've updated, Win32, Linux, and Solaris.

Now for Win32, the only thing I have here is Window-XP (VS++ .NET).
Not sure if that can be a conflict for folks, we are trying to
get something else then .NET.
If somebody can recompile libspawner.dll with something else the .NET
let me know.

> We have AIX, Linux PPC (mighty fine IBM platforms :), as well as HP-UX. I
> might be able to get my Mac (currently running Linux) back running MacOSX
> to cover that one. That leaves Linux on IA64 that Intel contributed.

I'll update the code AIX and HP-UX later today, but can not compile them.
We'll get the QnX fragment updated later.

Back to the top