Re: [cdt-dev] cdt_21 Branch Split

> Hey all,
>
> Today being Wednesday, we agreed (I think) to split off the branch for CDT
> 2.1 and to allow CDT 3.0 development to commence in HEAD.
>
> I'd like to pick a time, speaking of real-time communications, to do this.
> How's about 1 p.m. EST (or whenever I get back from lunch). If you'd like
> more time, please let us know.

It would be nice to have more, time.  So how about a firm/hard date on Thursday 9:00 AM.
no more delays 8-).  For some reasons everybody decided to test RC1 and we had a lot of PRs
(this is good an bad) concerning the debugger, and the fixing(at least partly) of the TTY/Spawner
was viewed as a pressing issues for a lot of people.

But if you wanted to do it now, we are fine with it also(+1).
We just have to move fixes in both branches, no big trouble.

Back to the top