Re: [cdt-dev] Red Hat contributions & final steps

On Tue, Sep 21, 2004 at 02:32:46AM -0400, Jeremy Handcock wrote:
> > I'd like to get input from the CDTers about the following:
>
> Also, would it be possible to create separate mailing lists
> (cdt-contrib-dev, cdt-contrib-patch) and a newsgroup for the cdt-contrib
> items?

It'd be great if we can get this stuff set up asap.  What is the
procedure for getting these lists and the newsgroup opened?  Everything
else is falling into place, but I don't want to put the code up until
the communication forums have been established.

Thanks for your help.

Jeremy

Back to the top