RE: [cdt-dev] rpm plugins

Hi Jeremy,

Doug is right on this. There are a couple of ways to do this, but one
is to create a project and commit group for this; the second way is to
create a project/commiter group for contributions in general (or maybe just
Linux extensions), and roll your plugins under that (and in the future
possibly have others).

The first question, though, is whether everyone agrees that this fits under
the CDT mandate, as opposed to "plugin central" or sourceforge. I guess
I'm looking for a concensus from the group here, as this is a departure from
the generic frameworks/plugins approach we have taken up to now.

If we get agreement to go forward with this, the next step is to send this
John for his approval.

Thanks,

Sebastien