Re: [cdt-dev] CVS restructuring

Chris,
I had the same problem and solved it by doing a Refresh Branches on the repository.

Sean Evoy
Rational Software - IBM Software Group
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Chris McKillop <cdm@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/10/2004 03:34 PM

Please respond to
cdt-dev

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Sebastien Marineau <sebastien@xxxxxxx>, cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx, webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
Re: [cdt-dev] CVS restructuring

I just tried to view the repo in 3.0-M8 and there is nothing for me in
any of the org.eclipse.cdt-* folders.  And I don't see anything
top-level named cdt-home,cdt-ui except things like cdt-core-home, etc.
I don't have any CDT project perms, so that might help find the root cause.

                chris