Re: [cdt-dev] CVS restructuring

These things are never easy. Thanks for your time on this, Mike. The
restructuring is greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, IBM's Eclipse CDT Architect
Ottawa (Palladium), Ontario, Canada

Eclipse Webmaster <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
05/10/2004 04:04 PM

Douglas Schaefer/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
cc
cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx, Sebastien Marineau
<sebastien@xxxxxxx>
Subject
Re: [cdt-dev] CVS restructuring

Done.

Sorry things haven't gone smoother... Everything should be anonymously
readble now (web interface or otherwise).

                 --Mike