RE: [cdt-dev] CVS restructuring

Hi Mike,

OK... we still have issues, unfortunately:

- I'm logged in to CVS as anonymous, but cannot check out the content
(or expand any of the directories) such as org.eclipse.cdt-core.

- Under the web interface to CVS, the new dirs still show
up as unreadable

- Under the web interface again, the old plugin names (which are supposed
to be links into the new top-level dir) also show up as unreadable

See: http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/?cvsroot=Tools_Project

- Under CVS browsing in the IDE, I also do not see the old projects as links

My guess is that we still have the permissions not correctly set (probably
for other).

Thanks,

Sebastien