Re: [cdt-dev] CVS restructuring

chmod o+rx org.eclipse.cdt-*

Unfortunately I do not have the power to type those characters where they
need to be typed...

Doug Schaefer, IBM's Eclipse CDT Architect
Ottawa (Palladium), Ontario, Canada

Chris McKillop <cdm@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
05/10/2004 03:34 PM
Please respond to
cdt-dev

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Sebastien Marineau <sebastien@xxxxxxx>, cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx,
webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
Re: [cdt-dev] CVS restructuring

I just tried to view the repo in 3.0-M8 and there is nothing for me in
any of the org.eclipse.cdt-* folders.  And I don't see anything
top-level named cdt-home,cdt-ui except things like cdt-core-home, etc.
I don't have any CDT project perms, so that might help find the root
cause.

                 chris