[cdt-dev] Re: [cdt-patch] Scanner config discovery, part 2

The only problem is that the discovery is supposed to be turned on by
default (once it is ironed out). So I still need a mechanism to install
nature/builder for existing projects in the workspace (I thought the
MakeStartup would be the proper place/time), and when old projects are
opened or imported.
If the UpdateMakeProjectAction is not the proper place for this, I can
move it to a new class. I would like to perform the conversion without any
UI interaction (the question dialog was a surprise/annoyance).

Please let me know what you think of it?

Thanks,
Vmir

David Inglis wrote:

> The path/symbol properties page seems to be able to detect when a
> project is missing this new builder, why not just put a button that lets

> the user fix this in this page? Or better yet, just add it when the path

> discovery is enabled for the first time.
>
> Dave.
>

> Vladimir Hirsl wrote:
>
> >On top of below mentioned changes this patch adds:
> >Migration from 1.2.X and 1.0.X make projects to 2.0 project format
(upon
> >startup, opening or import of the project and as a toolbar action).
> >A fix for proper handling of "." include paths.
> >Minor changes in the make build output parsing.
> >
> >Thanks,
> >Vmir

Back to the top