RE: [cdt-dev] One more question about Managed builder

We are also looking for specific guidance on "great idea, lets see
an implementation, it should probably look something like this" so that
we can also pro-actively contribute.

Right now we are in the migration stage from an existing managed make
solution ... hence all of the questions.  These are functionalities we
are willing to help develop and focus on.

Thanks,
 Thomas