[cdt-dev] CDT 2.0 M5 Release Candidate 1 now available

Hey gang,

I've finally got together a build of CDT 2.0 that people can test. The
move to eclipse 3.0 has blown up my build scripts for now (mainly due to
bugs in PDE). So for now, we need to resort back to the old distribution
zips. The build can be found on the CDT downloads page:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/cdt-home/downloads/main.html?cvsroot=Tools_Project

Please take a crack at these builds to make sure there are no show
stoppers. If you find one, please send it to this list so we can triage.
The objective is to release this build to the public so that people can
start using the CDT with Eclipse 3.0 M5. As such, the quality has to be
pretty reasonable. I'd like to get the release out by the end of day
Wednesday.

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
IBM Rational Software, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Back to the top