Re: [cdt-dev] CDT vs Eclipse30M5 vs binary project

The deed is done. Happy Eclipse 3.0'ing.

I will be producing a CDT 2.0 build with these changes by the end of the
day. This build will be the candidate build for our first CDT 2.0
milestone and should be tested accordingly.

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
IBM Rational Software, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

"Alain Magloire" <alain@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
11/24/2003 11:50 AM
Please respond to
cdt-dev

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [cdt-dev] CDT vs Eclipse30M5 vs binary project

> That's funny, so have I. Did you follow the Eclipse 3.0 porting guide?
>
> I was about to commit my changes so give me the word and It'll go.

Go.