[cdt-dev] os x port questions

I've got some stuff working :)

It's looking like I need to write a binary parser for the mach-o format. Is this correct? Should I figure out how the elf parser works and mimic that? What functionality does the user get from the parser? If a parser is not available, what will break?

I see the extensions provided for the other platforms in org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuild.ui, and realize that I need to provide the same extensions for os x. Do I put those extensions in that project, or would it be better to put them in an os x specific project?

Bryan

Back to the top