Re: [cdt-dev] User interface and functionality changes

> This is a multipart message in MIME format.
> --=_alternative 00427E5685256DA5_=
>
> I am unable to keep up with changes to the user interface or functionality
> changes at this stage.
>
> Developers, if you make a UI change or a change that affects how the user
> interacts with the CDT, would you please summarize the change and copy the
> cdt-doc-dev list? Please use the subject line "UI change" or
> "Functionality change".
>
> I will contact you to obtain your documentation for said change, so that I
> may include it in CDT User Guide.
>
> Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

8-)

I understand your dilemma.  It is the never ending battle between developers vs doc vs QA.

We(devs) need to work on defect, fix code etc .. with the side effect of changing
the UI.  The usual compromise(at least at QnX) is that nothing is in stone before the
freeze date and branch.  Doc and QA folks, for example, will not take definitive picture,
snapshots etc ..

Again, I know where you coming from, but developement can not be halted because it
would mean changing the docs ... somewhere we can come up with "un juste milieu"(do not
know how to translate).

my 0.000002(devaluation).

Back to the top