[cdt-dev] User interface and functionality changes

I am unable to keep up with changes to the user interface or functionality changes at this stage.

Developers, if you make a UI change or a change that affects how the user interacts with the CDT, would you please summarize the change and copy the cdt-doc-dev list? Please use the subject line "UI change" or "Functionality change".

I will contact you to obtain your documentation for said change, so that I may include it in CDT User Guide.

Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Tanya-Marise de Sousa
Information Development
Rational Software