[cdt-dev] Is the Binary Parser a project or build property

Hi All,
Just a quick question about the reorganized C/C++Make Project and C/C++
Project property pages. I noticed that the Binary parser selector is now
located on the C/C++ Make Project property page. I would have thought that
the use of the binary parser was independent of the build system being
used, and so would remain on the C/C++Project property page. I'm sure
users of the managed build system will still want to switch the parser
they are using. If we can't put the binary parser selector tab back on the
project property page for a technical reason, I will add it to my own
managed build property page.

Sean Evoy
Rational Software - IBM Software Group
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada