Re: [cdt-dev] is Win98 a supported platform ?

Hi Alain,

> The Windows fragment(JNI C/C++ implementation):
>   org.eclipse.cdt.core.win32/
> 		library/*.c
>
>   It is separated in two, code for a small executable call "starter.exe"
>   this allow us, especially for Java-1.3.x, to exec() external application
>  without
>   the annoying DOS console terminal popping everywhere. And code for the JNI
>  implementation
>   in libspawner.dll.

Thanks.

I tried using CDT on WIN98. I could launch and debug programs. What's exactly the problem? (However I had problems to use make.exe for compiling programs.)

I could find calls to SetHandleInformation() in the source code, which is not supported for Win 9x. One could replace it with calls to DuplicateHandle() in order to get the desired results. But I don't think, this is the real problem?

--
Martin Fuchs
martin-fuchs@xxxxxxx

Back to the top