Re: [cdt-dev] is Win98 a supported platform ?

Hi,

Wait, there was one more change I've had to make.

We have a non-cygwin app that we spawn from Eclipse and that catches the CTRL-C event but not the CTRL-BREAK NT console event. I've also modified starter.cpp to send CTRL_BREAK_EVENT in addition to CTRL_C_EVENT for WAIT_OBJECT_0 + 2 requests from the spawner.

In the end, an app that caught both of these would just not work right, but sending both is modestly safer than just sending one.

Thanks!
-Chris