Re: [cdt-dev] is Win98 a supported platform ?

Hello,

> (1) Fall back to java.lang.Process
> (2) find the cycles to make this work on win98
>
> We are looking at (1)
> and (2) will depend on the feedbacks we get.

Could you please point me to where I can find the source code for the spawner code? I want to have a look at it. I suspect, there's a solution to make it compatible to WIN 95/98/ME.

> I don't see 98 as an important platform. You can't get anything Windows
> except XP from Dell and we work on XP just fine. This is a problem that
> time will solve because the number of active use Win 98 boxes is going to
> go down at a nice clip now.

Yes, may be WIN 98 is out of date. But there are a lot of people using Windows ME.

Martin Fuchs
martin-fuchs@xxxxxxx

Back to the top