[cdt-dev] RE: [cdt-patch] Build Model Patch

Switched to cdt-dev.

Not yet. Sean Evoy is working on the UI elements of this work.  Once we split the 1.1 stream off, we'll start submitting that.  We're definitely interested in your feedback and suggestions on how to integrate some of your ideas (and hopefully code) into the mix.  And that goes for everyone, too.

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer
Rational Software - IBM Software Group
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada