Re: [cbi-dev] [wtp-releng] WTP migration to CBI

Hi Everyone,

Good news, I am now able to build the dali project. So at this point for the most part I am able to basically build almost everything under webtools project with CBI. Only a few small issues remain for which I've opened bugs for, the super bug https://bugs.eclipse.org/412211 contains all these bugs as dependencies. I will post my updated patches soon.

I opened 2 new bugs today that maybe someone with more knowledge in these areas can help investigate.

Bug 413196 [1] - [webtools] org.eclipse.jpt.jpadiagrameditor.ui.tests ${org.eclipse.jpt.jpa.jar} is not defined

There was an existing pom.xml for this bundle (well a few existing poms in jpa_diagram_editor) so I merged the differences between mine and what existed. One thing that existed in the pom was the variable ${org.eclipse.jpt.jpa.jar} which I'm not sure where it comes from. It is not even declared in the original parent for this project either so I'm a little confused about this one.

Bug 413198 [2] - [webtools] org.eclipse.wst.wsdl cannot be built with BREE

I activated BREE for building webtools now since it is necessary to compile  org.eclipse.jpt.common.utility (Bug 412468 [3])

[1] https://bugs.eclipse.org/413196
[2] https://bugs.eclipse.org/413198
[3] https://bugs.eclipse.org/412468

Regards,