Re: [cbi-dev] [wtp-releng] WTP migration to CBI

Another question I forgot to ask. I noticed my pom.xml files overwrote some existing ones in 4 of the repos (These didn't exist last year when I started). The original poms pointed to parent poms as shown below and points to a relative path which is not obvious to me where the actual parent poms are located.

I will try to merge the poms as best I can but the parent pom will need to be changed so I'm not sure if I will break someone's build with these changes or if that's ok?

webtools.sourceediting.xpath & webtools.sourcediting.xpath.tests
   <parent>
      <groupId>org.eclipse.wst.xml.xpath2</groupId>
      <artifactId>org.eclipse.wst.xml.xpath2-parent</artifactId>
      <version>2.1.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
      <relativePath>../../development/athena/org.eclipse.wst.xml.xpath2.releng
      </relativePath>
   </parent>

webtools.sourcediting.xsl & webtools.sourceediting.xsl.tests
   <parent>
      <groupId>org.eclipse.wst.xsl</groupId>
      <artifactId>org.eclipse.wst.xsl-parent</artifactId>
      <version>1.2.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
      <relativePath>../../development/athena/org.eclipse.wst.xsl.releng</relativePath>
   </parent>

Thanks,

Thanh