Re: [cbi-dev] changing package line-up

----- Original Message -----

Lars and others,

Lets try to keep the CBI platform build as simple as possible. I really like the idea of removing CVS but adding egit opens the door for many more circular dependencies which is not a good idea.
If someone wants to build egit/jgit together with the platform he can always create a new multimodule maven project aka:
* my-super-eclipse
    * platform-agregator-build
    * jgit
    * egit
    * mylyn
    * whatever else you want that builds using tycho

This should work without major problems.

Alexander Kurtakov
Red Hat Eclipse team