Re: [cbi-dev] changing package line-up

Hi Aleksandar,

thanks for the info. Andrew already said it, this request is not to
modify the platform build but to learn how we and others could tweek
the build.

Could you add a little more details how to setup this super build? I
would like to setup a build for myself configuring several tools into
it.

For example the Android team has their own PDE Build for a customized
version of Eclipse and the ADT and this would be a nice opportunity to
show them how to use CBI and Tycho for this.

Best regards, Lars