Re: [cbi-dev] removed eclipse.inf, and I get a different failures

Tycho looks for eclipse.inf in packaged jar and fails the build if the
file is present and requires both packing and signing. I believe this is
the only safe behaviour because eclipse.inf may have to be "normalized"
to match format expected by p2 jarprocessor.

Can you disable packing of the bundle? There will be one less packed
artifact while the platform needs to maintain pde and tycho builds, but
you will be able to re-enable packing once pde build has been retired.

Igor