Re: [cbi-dev] removed eclipse.inf, and I get a different failures

I think there is a way to obey most common combinations of instructions
in eclipse.inf without triggering jarprocessor bug 387557.

The only problematic case is when eclipse.inf is present in projects
that require both sign and pack. Since this matches default Tycho
behaviour and default JarProcessor behaviour. For such projects it will
be necessary to remove eclipse.inf from sources, which I believe is
acceptable and both Tycho and PDE/Build will produce the same output.

For projects that have sign and/or pack200 disabled in eclipse.inf, it
is okay to keep eclipse.inf. The bundle either will not be signed or
will only be present in jar format. In both cases JarProcessor should be
able to process the bundle regardless of bug 387557.

Does anyone see a problem with this approach?

Igor