Re: [cbi-dev] removed eclipse.inf, and I get a different failures

I made this change and it should now be possible to use Tycho pack200
support for projects that have eclipse.inf but do not require both
packing and signing. Eclipse.inf must not be present for projects that
require both packing and singing (doing both is the default behaviour,
so eclipse.inf is redundant).

I also updated eclipse-jarsigner-plugin to honour jarprocessor.exclude
and jarprocessor.exclude.sign eclipse.inf configuration. The new version
is 1.0.1 and it is available from the same maven2 repository as 1.0.0

http://download.eclipse.org/technology/m2e/maven

Igor