Re: [cbi-dev] removed eclipse.inf, and I get a different failures

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 7:41 PM, Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I also updated eclipse-jarsigner-plugin to honour jarprocessor.exclude
and jarprocessor.exclude.sign eclipse.inf configuration. The new version
is 1.0.1 and it is available from the same maven2 repository as 1.0.0

http://download.eclipse.org/technology/m2e/maven

OK, back to signing and I still hit a problem with

Failed to execute goal org.eclipse.tycho.extras:tycho-pack200a-plugin:0.16.0-SNAPSHOT:normalize (pack200-normalize) on project org.eclipse.jdt.core: Could not pack200 normalize jar file /opt/public/eclipse/cbi/r4/eclipse.platform.releng.aggregator/eclipse.jdt.core/org.eclipse.jdt.core/target/org.eclipse.jdt.core-3.8.2-SNAPSHOT.jar: Pack200 and jar signing cannot be both enabled in META-INF/eclipse.inf. See bug 388629.

This eclipse.inf doesn't have the exclude for pack or signing, but has:

jarprocessor.exclude.children=true

I know you asked to remove any eclipse.inf that had the default behaviour, so is this the default for PDE build/p2 and tycho now?

PW

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR