[cbi-dev] Eclipse-4.2 on ppc64 help

Howdy folks,

It was suggested I reach out to you for help on a build problem we are seeing with -4.2 on ppc64 within Fedora.  Eclipse has not built on ppc64 Fedora successfully for some time, but we would like to correct that in time for Fedora 18 (currently under development).  The build failure looks like:

http://ppc.koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=696230&name=build.log

If anyone has any suggestions, we should would appreciate it.  I would be happy to provide machine access for anyone who could help and we hang out at #fedora-ppc on freenode.

Thanks in advance for due consideration.

Brent J. Baude

Back to the top