Re: [cbi-dev] Eclipse-4.2 on ppc64 help

Brent,

First of all it looks like a koji problem. The error appears even if you
open http://ppc.koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/.

Fedora 18 will get a CBI-based Eclipse. It has been submitted as an
update today and will reach Fedora in a couple of days. It is still
based on Juno release, and CBI build at that time did not support ppc.

I can't start work on SR1 earlier than next week (I'm heading to Eclipse
Day Krakow later this week). If you wish to start earlier please contact
me (kdaniel) at #fedora-java - you'll have to update sources for
http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/eclipse.git/ and adjust some patches.