Re: [cbi-dev] Eclipse-4.2 on ppc64 help

Last time I tried building on ppc(koji) there was a problem with OpenJDK (crasher) during building Eclipse. As I'm the owner of the package in fedora I'll give it a shot.
Fedora is moving to using CBI based build but until today F-18 was built in the old way (pde.build) and your log definitely shows it.
P.S. Please use java-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for such questions in the future as we (Fedora maintainers) are working closely with CBI devs to unify our builds but there are still modifications needed. Sorry if I missed your mail to fedora lists, I was busy with other stuff.

Alexander Kurtakov
Red Hat Eclipse team