Re: [cbi-dev] Empty source bundles

On 05/16/2012 12:11 PM, Paul Webster wrote:
On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 10:55 AM, Thanh Ha <thanh.ha@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 05/15/2012 09:15 PM, Thanh Ha wrote:
I'll look into seeing if I can build after reverting the changes in eclipse.platform.releng/features/master/feature.xml tomorrow
<!--
   <includes
         id="org.eclipse.sdk.examples"
         version="0.0.0"/>
-->

I had commented this out because it pulls in swt.examples and features which I believe we are not building in the CBI build at the moment so the dependencies cannot be satisfied.

This we wouldn't be able to comment out of the master feature, as we build them.  But I see the sdk.examples feature includes SWT example plugins, and those are in the existing 4.2/3.8 repo.   Can you mirror them into the natives repository so they're available, just like the SWT fragments currently?
Sure I'll see if I can get this working.

Thanh

Back to the top