Re: [buckminster-dev] Buckminster in headless mode

Hi Adrian,

Adrian Skehill wrote:

    The revision of the product is changed. You can obtain the latest
    product from our download page since I changed it to reflect the 0.2.0
    release. Release notes are under way...

    http://www.eclipse.org/buckminster/downloads.html
    <http://www.eclipse.org/buckminster/downloads.html>

Hi Thomas,

Went there, but there's no reference to the latest 0.2.0 builds. So I popped into dev.eclipse.org <http://dev.eclipse.org> and downloaded buckminster.product-0.2.0.r2861_incubation.zip once I found out the filename. I hope this is the correct version.

This is odd. I changed, checked in, and then actually used it several times yesterday. When I looked back today the page had reverted to the previous version. My guess is that this is somehow related to the reboot of some of the eclipse.org machines today.

In any case, the new page should be visible now (I see it in my browser) and it appoints the latest version of the product, i.e. 0.2.0.r2936.

When I go to run the resolve component I get:

Provider cvs(:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/stp,org.eclipse.stp.soas/features/org.eclipse.stp.soas.feature): No match found for component org.eclipse.stp.soas.feature No reader type with id cvs has been registered with extension-point org.eclipse.buckminster.core.readerTypes

As I suspected, the required dependency from our cvs bundle to the org.junit4 was the culprit. It's weird how things like that can sometimes slip past the update manager and yet yield an invalid configuration. Even more weird that no errors are generated anywhere when an attempt is made to use it.

I hope everything is OK now.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Back to the top