Re: [buckminster-dev] Buckminster in headless mode

On 9/10/07, Thomas Hallgren <thomas@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Adrian,
I think this is because the "eclipse.import" reader expects a site, i.e.
a folder that either contains a site.xml file or a features and a
plugins folder. You should not have it point into the plugins folder.
Try this instead:

     <searchPath name="europa">
        <provider readerType="eclipse.import"
componentType="osgi.bundle,eclipse.feature" mutable="true" source="true">
             <uri format="file:///shared/eclipse"/>
        </provider>
     </searchPath>

Thanks Thomas,

No Joy I'm afraid, I now get:

No component type with id osgi.bundle,eclipse.feature has been registered with extension-point org.eclipse.buckminster.core.componentTypes

One related question on the provider, looking through the meta-data reference [1] it seems to imply I should not be using componentType in my provider, it should be componentTypes, but that didn't work and failed schema validation pretty quickly so I reverted back.

Anything else,
Adrian.

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Buckminster_component_meta-data_language_1.0_(Reference)#Provider_component

Back to the top