Re: [buckminster-dev] Buckminster in headless mode

The revision of the product is changed. You can obtain the latest
product from our download page since I changed it to reflect the 0.2.0
release. Release notes are under way...

http://www.eclipse.org/buckminster/downloads.html

Hi Thomas,

Went there, but there's no reference to the latest 0.2.0 builds. So I popped into dev.eclipse.org and downloaded  buckminster.product-0.2.0.r2861_incubation.zip once I found out the filename. I hope this is the correct version.

Still having some problems, and debugging what's going on is tricky right now, so if you have any pointers, that would be great. After updating my rmap as follows:

[deleted]

    <searchPath name=" soas.features">
       <provider readerType="cvs" componentTypes="osgi.bundle,eclipse.feature,buckminster">
          <uri format=":pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/stp, org.eclipse.stp.soas/features/{0}">
              <bc:propertyRef key="buckminster.component" />
          </uri>
       </provider>
    </searchPath>

[deleted]

When I go to run the resolve component I get:

Provider cvs(:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/stp,org.eclipse.stp.soas/features/org.eclipse.stp.soas.feature): No match found for component org.eclipse.stp.soas.feature
No reader type with id cvs has been registered with extension-point org.eclipse.buckminster.core.readerTypes

But I've the plugin downloaded and present. The only I think I can't verify is that if the cvs reader has loaded into the container. I've checked out the code but suffering from fried brain right now to make sense.  If there's anything I can look at it, your advice would be much appreciated.

Adrian.

Back to the top