Re: [bpel-dev] Discuss the new BPEL wizard

Looks good to me Vincent! I'm a little hesitant to merge this change into the main branch right now because I haven't had a chance to update our (Jboss/RedHat) user guide to include the new wizard. I'm working on getting our management to agree to release the user guide to open source and contribute it to the BPEL project at eclipse.org. However, our docs are currently in DocBook format and eclipse docs are MediaWiki I believe, so this may cause some problems.

I will try to get this resolved some time this week - I will let you know what happens.

Thanks!
Bob

OK. I have fixed the creation of an abstract process for the WSDL to BPEL option.
Bob, could you review my modifications? If everything is good, then, could you merge it with the master branch please? (Or if you prefer, I can do it)

Thanks,

               Vincent.