Re: [bpel-dev] XSD2XMLGenerator and WSDL utilities

Le 15/11/2011 21:08, Bob Brodt a écrit :
I have no objections to moving classes around - it keeps things...fresh...and interesting :)
Seriously, the XML generator was something that I had hoped was somewhere to be found in WTP, but after asking around nobody seemed have a solution, so I wrote my own. The current version is just barely sufficient for what the BPEL editor needs for validation purposes to ensure that structures are assignment-compatible. It could use some more work I think. But if you think it's useful and could be contributed to WTP, then I'm all for it.

For me, the *.common.wsdl would make sense to be moved in WTP, since it is related to WSDL and XML Schema (no direct relation with BPEL).
About the XML generator, I have found one limitation to the current solution. Since it depends on WTP (core and UI plug-ins), it can only run within Eclipse. I will try to see whether I can find a standalone solution (e.g. base on the XSD metamodel).

          Vincent.

--
Vincent Zurczak

R&D Engineer