Re: [bpel-dev] Helpproject for BPEL Designer

Hi Bob,

but at least in Bug 324162 you added a new property to IHelpContextIds last year (PROPERTY_PAGE_BPEL_NAMESPACE_PREFIXES). Where did you take the value of that property from?

If really nobody references the IDs in a help plugin, I would change and add some properties in the class. We've created already a help plugin, but we won't add it to the (BPEL) repository as it only documents the parts that are important to SMILA.

Tobias