Re: [bpel-dev] Discuss the new BPEL wizard

Le 16/11/2011 14:44, Bob Brodt a écrit :
I'm a little hesitant to merge this change into the main branch right now because I haven't had a chance to update our (Jboss/RedHat) user guide to include the new wizard. I'm working on getting our management to agree to release the user guide to open source and contribute it to the BPEL project at eclipse.org.
I understand for the merge.
It would be nice to contribute the documentation at Eclipse. I wrote some myself, I could update things if necessary. And I think it is the same for Tobias.

However, our docs are currently in DocBook format and eclipse docs are MediaWiki I believe, so this may cause some problems.
In fact, help plugins contain HTML files. The main constraint is about the CSS file to reference, but it can be updated by hand.
So, you could simply export the doc book format in HTML pages. Then, it is only a matter of packaging to put it in an Eclipse plugin. Besides, it would allow us to include this documentation in the Eclipse help center.

I will try to get this resolved some time this week - I will let you know what happens.
Thanks.

                Vincent.

--
Vincent Zurczak