Re: [bpel-dev] Re:GSOC project ideas

Hi Simon,

Thanks for adding my name as a potential student. I am certainly interested in getting involved in the project. I also went through the ODE project idea and requested for  some clarifications there. Since it seems that both project ideas have some overlapping areas I will be keeping in touch with both project ideas if it is ok. Currently I am going through BPELUnit framework. I will mail when I come across any questions.

Best Regards.
Chamith Buddhika